Monday, July 10, 2017

New Mystic Romance from Fun Stampers Journey - Love You



Hope you have had a chance to visit Fun Stampers Journey, Richard Garay's Facebook Page, and the other Concept Designers' blogs to see the inspiration using the new Fun Stampers Journey Mystic Romance collection.  You can find my first Mystic Romance post with all the links to check them out here.  My team member, Mariana Grigsby, is sharing another project as well here.  You will be inspired.

Once I get started using a set or collection, my mind tends to start thinking of something else to make.  So using the same Mystic Romance stamps as I did for my first project, I made a 6x8 scrapbook layout.  I changed my colors to coordinate with my photo.  For the leaves, I lightly colored the veins using a Journey Color Burst pencil.  You can really change the look of the stamped image by doing this.



Then going with that same idea of filling in the veins of the leaves, I used our Journey Glaze to fill in the veins of one of the flowers, and then sprinkled with Sparkle Dust.  For even more sparkle, I used our Sparkle Silk to brush onto the tips of the leaves.  Perfect for my beautiful ballerina, but how gorgeous and perfect for bridal photos as well.  Some of my flowers are a little bit darker than the others stamped in Bubble Gum.  I mixed in just a little bit of Outrageous Pink for contrast.



The way I used the fern stamp was again on the background, same as my first project, but I only stamped it twice to peek out at the bottom and the top.  I also added that cute snail from that same stamp set.  I stamped him using River Stone and Rich Coral.  To ink him up, I used our large dauber.

I ended up doing one more project using both of these same stamp sets.  Will be sharing later this week!  Thank you for stopping by!

Supplies:
Sweet Poppy Stamp Set AT-0266
Day Ferm Stamp Set AT-0264
Embroidered Greetings SS-0507
Bubble Gum True Color Fusion Ink Pad IP-0058
Outrageous Pink True Color Fusion Ink Pad IP-0114
Lemongrass True Color Fusion Ink Pad IP-0022
Limeade Splash True Color Fusion Ink Pad IP-0019
Cool Pool True Color Fusion Ink Pad IP-0074
Green Olive True Color Fusion Ink Pad IP-0072
Black Licorice True Color Fusion Ink Pad IP-0041
River Stone True Color Fusion Ink Pad IP-0053
Rich Coral True Color Fusion Ink Pad IP-0052
Oatmeal Cookie Cardstock CS-0023
Whip Cream Cardstock CS-0040
Journey Color Burst Pencils JM-0077
Sparkle Dust AC-0013
Decor Blooms AC-0232
Pearls AC-0024
Journey Thread - Bubble Gum AC-0103
Journey Glaze AD-0003
Dauber Dowel Large TO-0138

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!